Director of Tennis
Full time, September 2018
We are looking for an experienced (Accredited LTA Level 4 coach) and enthusiastic person, with outstanding inter-personal skills, to lead and manage the St Mary’s Calne Tennis Academy. We would expect the successful candidate to be able to coach to the highest level, as well as developing and taking forward the ambitious programme we have in place.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Monday 9th April 2018
Benefits of working at St Mary's Calne
St Mary’s has its own salary scale with benefits, including:
• for a nominal fee, membership of the St Mary’s Sports Centre
• a staff discount on fees of children educated at either St Mary’s Calne or St Margaret’s Preparatory School (for permanent members of staff)
• free meals during term time
• free on-site parking
• staff workshops, clubs and library membership
• a rural site and attractive environment
• a friendly working community
• good public transport links.
Please send a completed application form (please use link to the right to application form for academic staff) along with a covering letter and an optional CV to the e-mail address indicated on the Job Description.
To apply by post please do as above and send to St Mary's Calne (Teacher Recruitment), 63 Curzon St, Calne, SN11 0DF,
Telephone: 01249 857200.
All applications will be acknowledged.
Applicants invited for interview are expected to have read the school's Safeguarding Policy (Child Protection). Please click here to access the policies' page.
To view our Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedures please click here
St Mary's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils. Due to the nature of the work involved, the successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.