Lead Nurse/Nurse Manager
Start date: from January 2019
We are looking for a Lead Nurse whose primary responsibility will be to promote the provision of medical, emotional and psychological care for pupils. The Lead Nurse will be responsible for the efficient operation of the Health Centre and for consulting and advising on all medical matters to support the pupils and the school.
Closing date: Friday 16th November 2018 (12 noon)
More information for all positions:
Full Job Descriptions for all current vacancies can be found via the links to the right.
Benefits of working at St Mary's Calne
St Mary’s has its own salary scale with benefits, including:
• for a nominal fee, membership of the St Mary’s Sports Centre
• a staff discount on fees of children educated at either St Mary’s Calne or St Margaret’s Preparatory School (for permanent members of staff)
• free meals during term time
• free on-site parking
• staff workshops, clubs and library membership
• a rural site and attractive environment
• a friendly working community
• good public transport links.
To apply by post please do as above and send to St Mary's Calne (Recruitment), 63 Curzon St, Calne, SN11 0DF,
Telephone: 01249 857300.
All applications will be acknowledged.
Applicants invited for interview are expected to have read the school's Safeguarding Policy (Child Protection). Please click here to access the policies' page.
To view our Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedures please click here
St Mary's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils. Due to the nature of the work involved, the successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.